Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prophecy

     This post will be about John Dies at the End by David Wong, again. I will tell you my predictions for this book, but this post is titled "Prophecy" because it is a much cooler word than "predictions." What I have come to think will happen in this story is that Dave will soon reunite with his pal John. I believe this to be true because John is somehow communicating with him through a bratwurst, so is he really dead? I mean, think about it. Dave never actually saw John keel over and die. He only took Morgan Freeman's word for it, whom I think is lying and he might return later as an antagonist. Also, the title of the book indicates that John will actually die at the end of the story, which leads me to believe he is not yet lifeless. That is my theory for the overall conflict of the novel, Dave and John vs. Morgan Freeman. But since this book is so unpredictable and quite random, so I might be way off. Currently in the story, Dave is under Bob Marley's abandoned crime scene trailer in the secret, dark abyss. There is a duffel bag on the floor that starts moving towards him when the dim lights completely go out. He jumps backwards when WHAM! He lands in a heaping mass of warm, vile excrement. I think he will get out of there as quickly as possible and not go back into the creepy place. Then he will probably take a quick shower because that is nasty. Let me know what you think will happen next in the story in the comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment